Jan 10, 2009

betting forum invitation

This is not a spam message i send all INVITATION emails  manually.
 
I want to invite you to my betting forum . As my users says "The best betting forum"
I sell information about fixed soccer games , sometimes with really big odds . My forum is not a fake , like many other internet sites selling "fixed" games. I'm real man , with real story , with real tips. I'm in betting bussines let's say more than 6 years one or other reason.
 
My forum is available from around 3 months and i already have around 1300 registered members.
I sell 4 types fixed games .
 
with odds from 1.8 to 60 and stake from 80 to 100% .
 
I will be very happy if you visit my forum , to buy or not it's your decision.
If you are not sure you can see my ARCHIVE witch is 100% correct or you can wait and see my  future tips.
 
 
King Regards
I.Panthos

No comments: