Aug 18, 2010

[Stephen's Blog] Stop typing in all capital letters

My post today is about people who type in all capital letters. You've seen it in emails. You've seen it in private messages. You've seen it in instant messages. Yes, it's the infamous ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! This sickens me! Pisses me off! As if I can't read their words unless they're all capitalized. What's the reason? What's the purpose? Everyone else can read plain text so easily, so why do you think that no one can read your text unless it's in all capital letters? Huh? Why?

What? Do you make billboard signs for a living? Give me a break! Listen, I can read your words, OK? They do not need to be in all capital letters! Are you able to read these words? Yes, I thought you could. Guess what? They're not all capital letters! Imagine that! You and everyone else can read my words, and they're not all capitalized. I've tolerated it as much as I can. Now, I am venting! Yes, this is venting! Stop typing in all capital letters!

Whatcha got to say about that?

--
Posted By Stephen Robinson to Stephen's Blog at 9/03/2009 11:33:00 PM

No comments: