Aug 18, 2010

[Stephen's Blog] Fubar - The 24 hour adult night club online

My post today is about Fubar, the 24 hour adult night club online. First brought to life way back in October of 1977 by a man named Mike Hedlund, this online night club is the place to see and be seen. Mike Hedlund goes by the screen name of babyjesus, and is still an active member of Fubar. Their office is located in Redwood City, California. The website is maintained by 10 great members that help keep Fubar running strong.

This very popular online night club is packed full of many cool things to do and share. Photos, videos, groups, blasts, bulletin boards, comments, private messaging, instant messaging, activity tracker, and so much more. Your profile is very customizable, and rated very high on my social web totem pole. There are so many things to do, you can easily lose track of time. I should know, because I've done it. Feel free to add me as a friend on Fubar. I'll gladly accept.

Fubar is free to join and experience, although it does have a premium membership option for unlocking more features, called a VIP membership. Although I am not a VIP on Fubar, I still enjoy many of the cool features that are still available for free members.

If you decide to visit or even join Fubar, you may see images, text, links, games and other mentions of cherries. Cherries!? Yes, cherries! This night club wasn't always called Fubar. In the beginning, it was called www.LostCherry.com and then Mike changed the name to www.CherryTap.com. And finally, a couple of years ago, Mike changed the name of his night club again, to www.Fubar.com. But it's still the same place. Still the same website. And now you know why you would see things on Fubar involving cherries.

If you're not already a member, then please consider joining.
It looks like Mike needs all the help he can get. WOW!



I rate Fubar a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 on my Social Web Totem Pole.
Thank you for reading my blog. I value your comments and questions.

--
Posted By Stephen Robinson to Stephen's Blog at 7/18/2009 11:53:00 PM

No comments: