Aug 3, 2010

[Make Money Online] My Neobux account got suspended

One of my daily routine is to do my "online" stuff which includes logging to Neobux and click advertisements. Last August 1, 2010 my computer got crashed so i went to an internet cafe. When i logged in, i received a notification from Neobux that i got suspended because of violating one of their rules - Only One Account Per Computer is allowed to view the advertisements. See the screen shot below:




I felt devastated, disappointed and frustrated that time. My earning that time was $3.50 i think and i was close to another payout but it happened! I guess there was a user who frequently uses the computer that i used or the IP Address.

It was really a total frustration for me! I will try to register another account. I will let you know as soon as I will get one.



--
Posted By Bhing to Make Money Online at 8/02/2010 09:25:00 PM

No comments: